CathSap 3: Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
Editor in Chief: David J. Moliterno
|Sorry, this product is not available for purchase
|| Cardiotext Price: $600.00
Note: This product is no longer available through Cardiotext. Contact ACC directly. -
Publisher: AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY
Pub Date: 07/2008
Edition Number: 1
CathSAP 3 Features:
* A core curriculum for the field of interventional cardiology, supplemented with thousands of high-quality graphics and clinical images
* All new content written by a panel of almost 100 world-renowned experts
* Information presented in small “modules” so you can easily get through meaningful chunks of information in relatively small amounts of time
* Foundation material in vascular biology, cardiac anatomy, physiology and other “fundamentals.”
* Applications material that covers guidelines, techniques, methods and specific approaches to interventional cardiology.
* Coverage of new topics, such as:
o Peripheral vascular disease
o Cardiac computed tomography
o Magnetic resonance imaging
o Invasive electrophysiology
* Clinical trial summaries that provides practical science and outcome data to the foundation and application sections.
* Hundreds of self-assessment questions
* More streamlined navigation and improved user interface – less clicking is required and an expandable outline lets you know where you are in the program at all times.
Upon completion of this program, the user will be able to:
1. Employ appropriate case selection and patient management
2. Apply the latest major clinical trial data for coronary intervention.
3. Define the indications and appropriate utilization of coronary intervention in the management of ischemic heart disease.
4. Discuss appropriate lesion-based techniques for coronary intervention.
5. Identify the issues of coronary imaging, radiation risks and safety as they relate to intervention techniques.
6. Cite the current basic information relating to vascular biology, including plaque formation, injury and restenosis.
7. Demonstrate the appropriate utilization of pharmaceuticals in coronary intervention, including antiplatelet agents, thrombolytics, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics and vasoactive drugs.
This product is available in convenient online, CD-ROM, and print formats that are sold together as a package. The online version will be available in late March 2008 and the print and CD versions will be shipped in July 2008.
Browse Titles In Related Subjects
CathSAP 3 Chapters:
* Fundamentals of Vascular Biology
* Pathobiology of Vascular Disease
* Cardiac Vascular Anatomy
* Fundamentals of Cardiac Catheterization
* Fundamentals of Cardiovascular Imaging
* Interventional Pharmacotherapies
* Coronary Interventional Equipment and Techniques
* Patient-Specific Approaches and Considerations
* Lesion-Specific Approaches, Techniques and Equipment
* Procedure-Related Complications and Management
* Valvular, Congenital and Structural Heart Disease
* Peripheral Vascular Disease
* Carotid and Cerebrovascular Disease
* Post-Procedural Care
* Future Directions and Miscellaneous Areas
* Clinical Trials